2009年12月3日木曜日

Make-up one day, I have mine and all the people

the end of this quotation Planet August 24, 2009 20:27 We are currently editing

August 16 and 17 and 18 days ... How about the makeup of the company, the section coming soon, I want to you can color the color to it? BSE of Haruhi ...

Mine is to get the color I want my attention, I want wish to appeal creativity! What do I do it? Depression ...

The No. 23 Sunday, make - have arrived in the last section of the day, I still do not, inspiration, has fallen! Later on, the whole thing to casually meet at the bar. Surprisingly, at about four in the evening, when you are ready to open as my husband suddenly, I invite you to dinner with her mother, I wordless how the currently selected morning, and he said maybe did not work and not to a great lack of filial piety, how make-up, no time, alas, get a contradiction.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿